Basically, Kellyn Design Group will work with you any way that
makes good sense. But there's a process that has worked well in the past:
- Give yourself a complete tour of this site so that you're familiar
with what is offered.
- Review the page on Pricing.
- Complete the Quote Request form as completely
- If you have a pretty good idea of how you want your site to look,
you can send that in a separate e-mail (mention that you're doing
this in the quote request so we'll know to expect it).
- If you've got a really detailed perspective on how you want your
site to look, you can even "snail mail" it!
- We'll return an e-mail price quote and time estimate to you, and
a contract for web design and/or development service for your review.
- Return the signed contract to us with 30% of the agreed-upon fee
for services. Include any text, photographs or artwork you want on
the pages (scanning is included).
- We will begin to construct your pages--you will be able to follow
our progress through a "beta" site. This is a password-protected directory
that you will be able to see, but will be inaccessible to the general
- At each stage, we'll be passing e-mail back and forth with update
information and creative exchanges.
- We publish and advertise your site, and you join a select group
of delighted clients!
If you have any questions, or would like any additional information whatsoever,
please let us know!
looking forward to serving you!!